Breakfast With Champions: Ditching the ‘Dis’ (Melbourne)
October 15 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am$50
*SAVE THE DATE!*
Celebrate Carers Week this October with Little Dreamers.
As part of our Melbourne/Sydney Breakfast With Champions series, we’re bringing the topic of Disability and Carers to your breakfast table!
We’ll be delving into the topic Ditching the ‘Dis’:
- Does disability automatically equal disadvantage?
- Changing attitudes in society
- The implications of providing care for a family member
- How can we become a more inclusive community?
- What’s next – for disability, carers, NDIS, education
Purchase your ticket now to ensure you don’t miss out when the line up is announced closer to the date.
When: Thursday 15 October, 7.30am – 9.30am
Where: Melbourne, VIC
What: Breakfast, coffee and goodie bags provided!
Speakers: TBA (but we promise, you’ll love them!)