Design a Mascot for Little Dreamers
October 1 - October 31
Design a mascot for Little Dreamers!
Throughout the month of October, we’re running a competition for Young Carers to design a mascot that will become the new face of Little Dreamers!
We’re on the hunt for a mascot that represents the strength, compassion, and dedication of our incredible Young Carer community. Think you’re up to the task? Keep reading!
How to Participate
- The competition will run from 1-31 October 2023
- It’s open to all Young Carers aged 4 to 25 in Australia
- To enter, create your unique mascot design using any artistic medium you prefer (pencils, paints, digital art, etc.)
- Make sure your creation is colourful, fun, and truly captures the essence of Little Dreamers and the Young Carer experience. You can use our design guide (linked below) as inspiration!
- Submit your entry via the online submission link in a PDF or png file format, sized to fit on A4.
- Include your name, age, contact information, and a short description of what inspired your mascot design.
Make sure to send in your incredible designs before the competition closes on 31 October 2023.
The Exciting Prize
- Our winner/s will be announced in early November!
- The winning design/s will be adopted as the official mascot of Little Dreamers.
- The winner will receive a special recognition plaque, a prize from The Body Shop, and an exclusive invitation to our mascot unveiling event.
- Your artwork will be prominently displayed on Little Dreamers’ website and promotional materials.
- Access our design guide for Little Dreamers’ branding and inspiration here
- View the full flyer for more information here.