- This event has passed.
Job Readiness Project Information Sessions (VIC)
About the Event
Little Dreamers is excited to be offering the Job Readiness Project for 15-25 year old Young Carers in Victoria!
The Job Readiness Project is designed to equip Young Carers with essential vocational skills and training. Our dynamic and skills-focused program will consist of:
- Workshops led by industry experts
- Experiential tours
- Selection of short courses – First Aid, RSA, Coffee-Making, White Card
- Connections to work experience opportunities and direct coaching
Join us for an information session about The Job Readiness Project on Thursday 3rd August. There will be two information sessions available:
- The Job Readiness Project Information Session for Services 11am – 12pm
- The Job Readiness Project Information Session for Young Carers and Family at 6pm – 7pm
Please book the time slot relevant to you.
To hear all the exciting details, please register your attendance for the relevant information session.