- This event has passed.
Breakfast With Champions
17th October, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am$110 – $200
We’re excited to host our very first Sydney event this Carers Week!
Join us over breakfast at The Freedom Hub to discuss the topic Vulnerability and Resilience with a panel of champions leading the way in mental health, disability, youth and entrepreneurship.
When: Thursday 17 October 7.30am – 9.30am
Where: The Freedom Hub, 283 Young St Waterloo NSW
What: Sit down breakfast with a panel of experts + raffle + goodie bags
We’ll be delving deep into the maters of:
- Vulnerability in the workplace
- The implications of providing care for a family member
- What does resilience look like?
- How can we become a more resilient community?
- Rising rate of mental illness
- What’s next – for carers, young carers, mental illness, NDIS, education
With our panel of champs:
- Talitha Cummins | Journalist, Keynote Speaker and Media Consultant
- Sebastian Robertson | Co-Founder & CEO, BIRDI Pty Ltd | Founder & Chairman, batyr
- Olivia Ruello | CEO, Business Chicks
- Jordan O’Reilly | Co-Founder & CEO, Hireup
- Chantelle Pellegrini | Youth Ambassador, CanTeen Australia
- Joel Pilgrim | Founder & CEO, Waves of Wellness
Proceeds from ticket sales will contribute to our Carers Week fundraising initiatives, supporting Young Carers to participate in our programs and increasing their quality of life.